Saturday, June 20, 2009

New "In Colors" coming!

With the 2009-2010 SU! catalog coming in July I wanted to share one of the new colors "rich raszzleberry"; I love this color and can see it used a lot in future cards. I also used one of the new hostess stamp sets - Christmas Punch for my card. This card has a bookmark as the main focal point. I love it because now when you give your card to someone they can use it long after the card is in a stack somewhere. And the best part is they will remember you!!!
Stay tuned for more exciting ideas from the new catalog. I hope you are having a great weekend!
Blessings,
Barb




Recipe: Stamps: Christmas Punch; Ink: melon mambo, rich razzleberry, crushed curry, Bermuda bay
Paper: (CS) Whisper White, rich razzleberry, melon mambo (DSP) razzleberry lemonade; SNAIL, paper snips, tag punch, small tag punch, 1/2” circle punch, SU! Dimensionals, SU! Dazzling diamonds glitter, 2-way glue pen, Big Shot top note & texturz plate

No comments:

Post a Comment